- Teams must be paid in full before playing on first night.
- Teams are given a 5-minute grace period from the 1st whistle before defaulting the match. If teams are late for the night they are not guaranteed to play all 3 matches.
- Teams must report scores of all games to league coordinator after each round.
- Games not recorded on night of play will be recorded as losses
- League Coordinator will notify all team captains a week in advance if games are rescheduled.
- If your team is unable to attend a night please notify coordinator asap! Phone: 416.785.6677 or by email
- Team rosters and waivers must be completed by all participants before playing.
- Teams may add players during season as long as they are added to team roster.
- To be eligible for playoffs, players must have played with the team at least three times during the regular season and appear on the team roster.
- Individuals may not play on 2 teams during the playoffs for the same division.
MIKASA Balls are to be used for game play if there is any disagreement.
This league is for fun and people participate for exercise, fun & competition but everyone has to go to work the next day! Please keep your game face on the court, and remember that all teams should play with decorum and maintain a high level of sportsmanship.
Court 7 (Indoor Only)
The team on side of the beam can play the ball off the beam, within their 3 hits. If the team on the opposing side hits the beam, the ball is out of play, and the team on side of the beam is awarded the point.
Example 1 – Team A (on side with the beam) hits a ball off the beam, play can be continued if Team A plays the ball up within their 3 hits.
Example 2 – Team B (opposite side of court to the beam) hits a ball to Team A that hits the beam – play is stopped and Team A is awarded the point.
Example 3 – Team A (on side with the beam) hits the beam on serve – they are allowed one extra serve. Team B cannot hit the beam on serve or play.