Toronto Volleyball Centre
Senior House League
This program will include instruction and skill development and game play led by Head Coach, Josh Gluskin. Focus will be on improvement and fun in a positive environment.
Spring Session May 2, 2023
Boys & Girls in Grades 9, 10 & 11 that do not play Rep or Club Volleyball.
This is a Co-Ed program. Limited volleyball experience required.
REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 2 FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
Tuesdays 7:30pm – 9pm
Start Date: Spring session starts May 2
Duration: 10 weeks (May 2- July 4).
Where: Toronto Volleyball Centre- 75 Carl Hall Rd in The Hangar at Downsview Park
Cost: $300 + HST per participant
Suitability: This program is not for beginners. Some previous volleyball experience and skills are required to ensure that the games are filled with rallies. New players will be required to do an assessment prior to the season to determine suitability.
Get stronger every week
Our House League program will make modifications to ensure that participants are getting the most rallies from the experience. Modifications will include:
– Everyone Sets from position 3
– No specific positions, everyone rotates
– Everyone plays equal amount of time
– Maximum serving limits. 3 serves in a row per person
– Rally Ball may be introduced by the Coaches to facilitate pass-set-spike volleyball where beneficial
– Coaches may join in and act as setters to give more spiking opportunities to the participants
– Teams fluctuate weekly and we will distribute the participants to target competitive matches while maintaining friend requests and skill levels
Email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spots are limited. Registration links will be sent upon confirmation that the participant is suitable for this program.
Info or Questions: Contact Josh 416-222-3577 or email@example.com